We did our best to keep this episode free from the Naranja Vieja stinking up the White House but there is certainly enough going on in the world to keep Mike Robles and Pedro Rafael Rosado feisty — and that’s exactly how we like them. On this episode the dynamic duo discuss the following:
- Racist screaming at young woman wearing Puerto Rico shirt gets charged for hate crime.
- Public Service Announcement: Puerto Ricans are born American citizens.
- Latinos continue to be attacked both figuratively and literally as evidenced by the horrifying beating of a 91-year-old Mexican man in California.
- With all that’s going on in the world, now is not the time for civility. Pretending things aren’t as bad as they seem only makes things worse.
- The real danger is domestic terror, not just for Latinos but for all Americans.
- A message for wypipo: we know not all of you are racistso STFU about it!
- Don Francisco and his #metoo moment(s).
- Latinas are a white man’s Krytonite. (Yes, we went there… LOL!)
- Hollywood continues to perpetuate the “White Savior” myth and rarely pairs Latinos as leads in romantic comedies. Or in any film for that matter.